Experience the drama and white-knuckle racing action on iPhone and iPad
Milan, Italy — 20th June 2014 — Digital Tales and Dorna WSBK Organization proudly announce the global release of the eni FIM Superbike World Championship official mobile game on iOS.
Featuring the 27 riders and 13 real tracks of the 2014 season, SBK14 Official Mobile Game faithfully recreates the championship racing experience that’s loved by more than 600 million fans worldwide.
SBK14 boasts console-quality 3D graphics and 9 control configurations that maximize the user experience and hold true to the championship’s tradition of adrenaline-fueled racing action over the last 25 years.
“Digital Tales has done an amazing job with the game, and it will be a fantastic introduction to any gamers who have never seen the Championship live before,” said Marc Saurina, WSBK Commercial and Marketing Director. “Also, the loyal fans of the eni FIM Superbike World Championship deserve a game of the utmost quality, and Digital Tales has definitely delivered.”
“SBK14 aims at targeting a relatively untapped niche on mobile platforms, that is realistic motorbike simulation,” said Giovanni Bazzoni, Digital Tales’ CEO. “Four- wheeled racing is all the rage but two-wheeled racing is a whole different story, and we will do our best to fill the gap, building on our knowledge of the genre.”
- 13 faithfully recreated tracks featured in the eni FIM Superbike World Championship
- 27 life-like riders competing for their countries and 16 racing teams, including Aprilia Racing, BMW Motorrad Italia, Kawasaki Racing, PATA Honda and Ducati Superbike
- 9 control sets, offering a highly customizable gaming experience
- Console-quality graphics with dynamic lighting
- Game Center support with 13 Leaderboards
- Facebook integration
- Retina Display support
- Universal App
SBK14 is available for free on the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sbk14-official-mobile-game/id874812296?l=it&ls=1&mt=8