Experience motorbike racing like never before: step into the race and become the new Superbike World Champion!
Following 3 instalments on iOS, Android and Windows Phone, 30 million downloads worldwide and a Drago d’Oro award for Best Tech, SBK Official Mobile Game lands on Samsung Gear VR and Daydream to offer a far more immersive and adrenaline-fueled gaming experience thanks to Virtual Reality.
Experience first-hand the thrill of speeding through the most challenging race tracks in the world at 200 km/h, while handling a 200 HP beast: Aprilia, Kawasaki, Honda, Ducati, MV Agusta, BMW or Yamaha… the choice is yours!
Compete against Jonathan Rea and other real riders from the 2016 Motul FIM Superbike World Championship: watch them speed by and turn back to check who’s tailing you, ready to exploit any opportunity.
- Gameplay rebuilt from the ground up to offer an immersive yet sickness-free simulation
- New helmet camera diving you into the high-octane Superbike racing action
- Completely redesigned in-game menus and interface for navigating virtual reality content
- 13 faithfully recreated tracks and 24 star riders from an international roster, including former world champions Tom Sykes and Sylvain Guintoli
- 3 challenging game modes, including Championship, Quick Race and Time Attack