Dear SBK Fans, it’s now time to share with you some of the cool and exciting new features you can expect in the new SBK Official Mobile game on launch, in spring 2021, in addition to the ones that we are looking forward to implementing in the future!
The initial release will include what follows:
- All the tracks, teams and bikes of the 2020 Superbike World Championship season
- A player Development system awarding Experience Points for racing in different game modes, which allows you to level up and unlock new perks and upgrades for your bike
- A Garage screen, where you can tune and upgrade your bikes until they reach peak performance
- Engine Wear and Motorbike Integrity mechanics: as in real life, motorcycle components may suffer damage or deteriorate over time, so you are going to need replacement Engines and Repair Kits
- Daily Login Rewards, granting bonus in-game items for playing every day
- Daily Quests, including challenges and special goals to attain in exchange for rewards
Tech enhancements upon SBK16
- Enhanced physics based on a more realistic and fluid handling model, with an arcade slant
- Advanced graphics with higher-quality 3D models and textures for added realism, and new effects such as motion blur conveying an increased sense of speed, skids and particle system
- Improved A.I. featuring life-like behaviors and dynamic performance adjustment based on machine learning
- Enhanced Rider Animations supporting inverse kinematics
- Extra control setups, including auto-acceleration for a more casual gaming experience
- Realistic Difficulty level, disabling all riding aids (anti-skid braking and traction control systems, assisted braking and steering)
The best bit about the above? That is just the beginning!
In fact, SBK Official Mobile Game will be fully supported with ongoing updates that will include new game modes, customization options, replays with race highlights and much more!