CALLING ALL TESTERS!
As we mentioned in our latest dev update on the status of the SBK Official Mobile Game Closed Beta, we have been collecting feedback and bug reports since the program was launched back in February, diligently fine-tuning some core mechanics and fixing the highest-priority issues. The result of our hard work can be seen in this first update to the Closed Beta code, now available for download on both iOS and Android.
Of course, we have only just started to leverage the testers’ feedback and suggestions, while also progressing with our original development plan for the official spring release, including new content and game modes. There is still a long way to go, but we will make it to the finishing line together!
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 1.1
- All the circuits of the 2020 WorldSBK Championship are now playable:
- Autódromo Internacional do Algarve
- Ciudad del Motor de Aragón
- Circuito de Barcelona-Cataluña
- Autódromo do Estoril
- Circuito de Jerez-Ángel Nieto
- Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours
- Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit
- Improved A.I. riding style and time on most tracks
- GUI overhaul to better represent the WorldSBK brand image
- Improved engine sound blending and new sound effects (still WIP)
- Direct in-app links to our online Bug Report and Tester Survey forms
- Haptic feedback added to the iOS version (also coming to Android soon)
- Misc bug fixes
YOU ARE STILL IN TIME TO JOIN THE SBK CLOSED BETA PROGRAM!
If you want to join our pool of kickass beta testers and get your hands on the new SBK Official Mobile Game before release—while also helping us make it a better game—you can still enlist through our online Closed Beta Enrolment form. Before you do, please, check out the minimum hardware requirements and our FAQs for further information on how to install the Closed Beta version and provide feedback to the development team.
Once again, thank you for riding with us!